Add to Calendar
Butchertown/Butchertown Block Properties
WCRE is proud to host the September 21st meeting at Cultured. Andy Blieden “Baron of Butchertown” will discuss current state of commercial real estate (retail and restaurant) in Butchertown and lead a walking tour!
- When: Tuesday, September 21, 2021
- Time: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Meeting Location: Cultured, 1007 E Main St, Louisville, KY 40206
- Meeting Speaker: Andy Blieden, “Baron of Butchertown”
- Walking tour to TEN20 Micro Brewery @ 1020 E Washington Street then tour will wrap up at Work the Metal @ 1201 Story Avenue where Co-Owner Jack Mathis will provide an update.
- Parking: Andy will open a private lot at Butchertown Market (across from Copper & Kings) for WCRE! From there walk to Cultured located at the corner of Main & Wenzel where the luncheon will start.
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions so we may accommodate them.
- Non-attendance & cancellation less than 24 hours in advance will be billed.
THANK YOU TO OUR LUNCHEON SPONSOR!
THANK YOU TO OUR CORPORATE SPONSORS!
Register for Lunch and Make a Payment